Coffee has always been my go to hot drink that I drink multiple times a day. If you know me or follow me on instagram, you will know I love coffee too much! However, doing the ‘30 day healthy living challenge’ this month it has allowed me to experiment with caffeine- free drinks. With a little bit of browsing for ideas, I came up with a caffeine- free drink which is a coconut version of a ‘latte’. Holy moly.. It is so good! I love to have this before bed whi8lst winding down and reading a book or listening to music.
What you will need:
1 cup of coconut milk (I just filled my cup with coconut milk then transferred back to the bowl)
3 teaspoons coconut sugar
A few drop of vanilla essence
And your favourite mug
- First all you need to do is measure everything out and put into a bowl.
- Whisk everything together until it has bubbles and looks frothy, then put into a pan.
- Heat up until it’s hot enough to drink but not boiling.
- Pour into your favourite mug and add any garnish you would like. I used desiccated coconut but you could use anything you like.
- Sit in front of the TV or read a magazine and enjoy!
What is your current favourite hot drink?