I love this time of year and I cant believe it has come around so quick again. Fall is definitely one of my favourite seasons which I cant get enough of. If only we could have a double autumn and miss out winter, everything would be okay. There are so many festive and wonderful things happening in fall which I am really looking forward to. Here are a few I am mostly excited about!
- First of all I am excited for everything pumpkin spiced. I cannot tell you my excitement for this. I have already tried 3 pumpkin spiced lattes from three coffee shops and it’s not even October yet (maybe a little bit too eager.)
- Secondly, shooting some lovely new clothes for autumn with oranges, reds and browns. I am excited for this years fall colour palette.
- Having pamper evenings with face masks and baths and new bath bombs. I’m hoping lush bring out some autumn themed skincare products.
- Lighting candles and binge watching Riverdale; I have to get through season two ready for the new season coming out in October. This has been one of my favourite binge watching series recently.
- Also watching one of my favourite films ‘Coraline’ as well as other fall themed movies.
- I am pretty excited for the leaves falling off the trees, with all the streets covered in them. I am mostly excited to stand on the crispy leaves – I find it so satisfying but I don’t know why. Anyone else?
- Bonfires, fireworks and my birthday. How am I going to be 21 already?!
- I have been getting into reading a lot more recently and I am very excited to get stuck into a mystery/ thriller book this autumn. I am nearly half way through the book, ‘Holding’ by Graham Norton but if you have any other suggestions, do let me know in the comments.
- I am so fricken excited to carve pumpkins, bake pumpkin spice cookies, drink hot chocolates and lattes as well as decorate my flat with autumnal and Halloween things. I brought some décor for Halloween last year and I forgot to put it up.
- Wearing cosy sweaters, my Doc Martens and Chelsea boots, long coats and beanies.
- Snuggling into a cosy blanket with the heating on in the evening whilst looking out of the window and the leaves sweeping across the floor and the trees blowing in the wind.
- walking in the forest all wrapped up then coming home to it being all warm and cosy.
What are you looking forward to the most this autumn?